Lucky Mutts Rescue (LMR) understands that there are sometimes circumstances that may prevent you from being able to keep your dog and we are here to help. If your application is approved to surrender your dog to LMR, he or she will receive a health and behavior assessment.
If you do choose to surrender, please have the following prepared:
- An appointment is REQUIRED so we’re better prepared for your animal’s arrival. To request a surrender appointment please download the owner release form or complete the online form below.
- Please bring your photo ID to the surrender appointment.
- If you have them, please bring your animal’s medical records at the time of surrender.
- Your animal should be social and easy to handle.
- You MUST confirm an appointment for surrender with a LMR volunteer. No walk-ins accepted.